Solax Triple power batteries
From: £2,275.00 (Exc. VAT) - £2,730.00 - Inc. Vat
To make sure we offer compatible products, it is important to understand what model Solax inverter you have. The product you have maybe a standard string inverter, you may have a battery already connected to your system. If this is the case can you supply the parts number of inverter and if possible details of existing battery.
This inverter and battery is available to pre-order order only, make sure you allow for this.
Retro fix AC triple power high voltage batteries from Solax. Enable households with existing solar systems to encompass single phase AC battery storage using this triple power battery can be charged via existing inverter or hybrid type.
Solax solar energy battery storage system used for converting excess PV generation into uses when needed after the sun has set.
- HV 4.5kwh Solax battery with master box and BMS
- HV 4.5kwh Solax battery module only
- Solax 4.5kwh triple battery data sheet (This size is now discontinued)
- HV 5.8kwh LFP Solax main battery master
- HV 5.8kwh LFP Solax main battery slave
- Solax 5.8kwh triple power data sheet
- HV 6.3kwh LFP Solax main battery master
- HV 6.3kwh LFP Solax main battery slave
- HV 11.6kwh LFP Solax main battery master and slave combined
Solax offer the latest 5.8kWh model that can be installed in series. We provide individual batteries that can be connected to a maximum 23.2kWh of storage.
When additional batteries are linked together the installer should enable a master console to manage the additional loads. This includes the BMS (battery management system), that enables safe transition between storage units.
These systems should be used on a solid base to IP55 protection, each battery has a nominal capacity of 5.8Kwh (5.2kwh useable). Lithium batteries work in cycles, these will provide 6,000 cycles during their life. The max charging and discharge acceptable is 35A, with an operating voltage of 100-131V. They weigh 72kg and will work within IP55 guidelines. The warranty with this product is 10 years.
- The Solax X1-AC batteries can be dispatched as master with main consul or with BMS for additional batteries.
Solax inverter storage accessories: